- reparations and reconciliation can only occur after both parties have acknowledged it
- how does this work if one party ‘
ghosts’ or otherwise leaves the conversation?
- emotional labour goes up in a democratic setting when more people are involved (rel:
- is there a point where it is almost always better to have an authoritarian/impersonal third party? (e.g. the state and the law)
- how do we keep people accountable in
digital spaces and
- especially with anonymous/
- is it better to create better tools to help users manage digital boundaries or to shift the responsibility to the platforms?
- digital boundaries and scale: being bigger will attract hate